Sunday, June 2, 2013

Dog/animal lovers - read/share/help

Dog/animal lovers - read/share/help

Originally shared by Meki Cox

AV PEOPLE --- HAVE AN URGENT HELP REQUEST ---

"Hey folks I just got a call from Tyler Galli. They really need some help transporting some very large dogs (48 of them) from a kennel in Neenach, CA over to the AV fairgrounds.. Need Vans Trucks covered trailers etc. Please Help them if you can. If you can help Tyler's phone number is (661) 816-8312.. Please see the message below!
Hey guys, this is an emergency. I need to know of anyone who has trucks or vans available in the ANtelope Valley. My friend Dani and her family run a Kennel north of Lake Hughes, which, as we all know, is on fire. The flames are getting close enough that they are concerned for the well being of their animals and are looking at options to get them moved. I am more than happy to cover gas expenses if you are willing to help us out.

Please let me know as soon as possible. I haven't got much information myself, but as it becomes available to me, I will be sure to let those who are willing and able know."

No comments:

Post a Comment