Sunday, June 9, 2013

Damn you Eoghann Irving - Now you have me doing it too. Though the guy I blocked and his friends spent a great deal of time and effort to convince me that 9/11 was really no big deal and that the best thing about the state of US politics is that the gridlock and inability to get anything good or otherwise passed gives them something to cheer about. Oh, and guns, glorious guns.

Damn you Eoghann Irving - Now you have me doing it too. Though the guy I blocked and his friends spent a great deal of time and effort to convince me that 9/11 was really no big deal and that the best thing about the state of US politics is that the gridlock and inability to get anything good or otherwise passed gives them something to cheer about. Oh, and guns, glorious guns. 
Tell me more about this anti-social thing. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment