Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Birthday G+

Happy Birthday G+
I wasn't here when you were born - but this was my first post on 7/17/11. It got three plus ones but it looks like only two of the peeps are still here. Anywho- it's been great(ish) so far and I still hate what you did with the U/I. I miss the stream, well, streaming...

Originally shared by ted kelly

When in Rome, I like to drive like the Romans.Well my fellow mixed up socialites and metaphor mixers, this is most definitely not Kansas. Life on the frontier is exciting, to be sure but scary too. All the old rules have changed and peeps don't know how to act here. They feel liberated and free. Free to be themselves. Free to define a new society.Free to break out their inner angles and just as free to be the butthead they only dreamed of in the old country...

So go ahead and blaze new trails. Discover and explore and invent. Be adventurous and daring and careful too. But don't take it too seriously. After all - It's only facebo....(screech) Oh, that's right. We can't use that excuse anymore....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zx4i_cNJmU

No comments:

Post a Comment