Thursday, May 14, 2015

paula contreras Christina Lihani

paula contreras Christina Lihani 
I wonder if we shouldn't have a page and a community. 
People could share either way then - but...
probably not a good idea to share to community unless they double shared both in and out ?
and they'd have to join to post or comment ?
on the other hand - they couldn't post on the page, but only share to it ? 
-----------
still just brain storming for now.

Originally shared by ted kelly

Testing an idea. #pixguru  

7 comments:

  1. The more I play with this idea - the more I think we should just stick with a tag. Maybe even a blog or website to aggregate the posts if we want to save them - or maybe a colllection that we could keep public ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw I did a page too but you have to follow it because pages can only follow back
    Pixguru

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! You are a machine ted kelly! I wouldn't think of stopping you from creating something bigger -- but I feel inundated as it is with my own classes and circles and communities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand that. Actually I'm trying to shoot for easier. A little bigger might be cool but a lot bigger might just stink.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It doesn't draw a lot of people (pardon the pun!) because there are so many similar kinds of pages and communities. What I have always loved most about it is that it's not intimidating to folks just wanting to try something different for the first time. 
    Also, as an aside, I think your witty, funny, and intelligent comments has really upped our little group. I was just talking about that to my husband! Me and Paula are supportive and kind but you add so much great spice to the pot! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the compliment,  It's sort of fun just tinkering with the idea. Even if we don't change anything in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun is the name of the game ted kelly! And all this keeps our minds bright and sharp!

    ReplyDelete