Saturday, May 16, 2015

It's #squirrelsaturday and also #sketchgurusaturday too.


It's #squirrelsaturday  and also #sketchgurusaturday  too.
I saw gene presley shared a nice picture of the south end of a squirrel heading north and I couldn't resist posting this. I used Befunky with just a couple of clicks and a bit of sliding around I turned a pretty lousy photo into a sort of nifty "paint by number" scene.
These two just wouldn't hold still for me under that tree. I hope you have a shot to spare and share them with paula contreras and Christina Lihani and me. Extra credit if you have a squirrel shot today.

8 comments:

  1. Maybe love is in the air ted kelly! It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is springtime after all Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little squirrels....I do have two squirrel pics to choose from. I better get my butt out of bed and get editing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be the first to admit. Your squirrel pic beat up my squirrel pic and took it's lunch money KC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ted kelly well mine wasn't moving like yours were.  As soon as I opened the door he froze and I got the shot so it wasn't really as difficult as your shot with moving Squirrels.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know - but you did good here - and I'm having fun with it so. Win-WIn...

    ReplyDelete