Saturday, May 23, 2015

This started out as my favorite -but not one of my wifes favorite images from a selfie assignment in another community. I used LunaPic with a Warhol effect and since it's caturday too, well, this is where I ended up.


This started out as my favorite -but not one of my wifes favorite images from a selfie assignment in another community. I used LunaPic with a Warhol effect and since it's caturday too, well, this is where I ended up.
(it's better than on the cutting room floor anyway)

7 comments:

  1. Yes - yes he is.
     I hadn't really thought of that but somewhere in the back of my mind, under the radar so to speak - yep. I do have a voyeur kitty. That must be why I felt compelled to put this one right in the middle of things. You have a gift it seems Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL love that you included the cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. The other picture was zoomed out a bit and with a different hat. It got a lot of pluslove too but I think most peeps were more glad about the pillow really. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously love this.  Just love how you can bring a smile to everyone's face always Theo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paula, though it's not exactly true. This is the second picture I posted from my "Boudoir Session". Smile is not quite how I'd describe the look on Hopes face. 
    She must be okay with it though. She said, "Do whatever the hell you want, couch-boy".

    (just kidding) She likes the pix and posting them is "naughty but fun" or something like that. She just can't admit to it. Not out loud.

    ReplyDelete