Friday, May 22, 2015

I've been so busy - road trips and all sorts of stuff, and I feel guilty for not being more involved here. It wan't until I took a peek at the "photos" section that I realized just how much I've been slacking off.


I've been so busy - road trips and all sorts of stuff, and I feel guilty for not being more involved here. It wan't until I took a peek at the "photos" section that I realized just how much I've been slacking off. 
Sorry guys, my bad.
So- here's my best happy, springtime addition. I'll try to get back into the album later today. It's really awesome and if you haven't checked it out, you should. It's pretty cool seeing everything all together like that.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, cute little goslings! 
    Don't ever stress here ted kelly! 
    This is a stress-free zone! 
    No guilt allowed either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But...but..but. - there were like 50 something pictures in the album. How many of them were mine ?
    Zip - zilch - nada...
    phew, okay Christina. I hear you, No more stress. You're right. 
    hugs ((( )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Theo, I got your back.  No worries, remember stress free community.  LOL  Love this shot by the way.

    ReplyDelete