Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Michelle Smith asked me if I wanted to take part in the #5dayblackandwhitechallenge and I was thrilled. I took this one years ago on my first "smart" but cheap phone. You know what they say about the best camera being the one you have with you...


Michelle Smith asked me if I wanted to take part in the #5dayblackandwhitechallenge  and I was thrilled. I took this one years ago on my first "smart" but cheap phone. You know what they say about the best camera being the one you have with you...
So here's the dealio - post a picture every day for five days. Old or new, as long as it's yours. Edited or not as long as it's posted in black and white. Have fun and invite someone else to play too. Don't forget to tag the one who invited you  or the hashtag and let's see what you got.
For my 2nd victim, I'd like to invite Joyce Donahue.

4 comments:

  1. Off to a long busy day - but if you give me time, I might be able to scare up a vintage real B&W pic. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no pressure. Have a great day Joyce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle. I was at an Indian Reservation/Truck Stop midway between Ft Lauderdale and Naples and drove over by the cell tower. I looked up and said wow, that would make a great picture.
     Minimal editing, just a tweak to the bright/contr and a desaturation with a bit of polarizing filter added.

    ReplyDelete