Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Woohoo ! I'm half way through the 5 Day B&W challenge. I am ever so delighted that the "light whisperer" herself Michelle Smith asked me to participate.


Woohoo ! I'm half way through the 5 Day B&W challenge. I am ever so delighted that the "light whisperer" herself Michelle Smith asked me to participate. 
Feel free to ask me if you would like to join in the fun.Since I've just begun it anew, I have lots of people to pick. Just share a photo in black and white. It can be old or new and you can even scan in your grand mama's wedding pix if you want to. If you have a cool camera shot and need help turning into a b&w shot or editing help, just let me know.
Then tag me and invite someone else, every day for five days and you will automatically win ! Oh, yeah - please add the #5dayblackandwhitechallenge  to your post. Today I'm going to beg Zissy Foy to step up to the plate.

4 comments:

  1. Yes indeed - right at the start of summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is a beautiful scene! I would like to have a seat right on that bench! :D 
    whispers~awesome lighting too!

    ReplyDelete