Wednesday, October 22, 2014

So, paula contreras tagged me in the 5day thing and I figured - what the heck ?


So, paula contreras tagged me in the 5day thing and I figured - what the heck ?
I'm going outside the list of usual suspects and trying to entice folks who don't alway usually post photos to join in the fun. What say you Rob L Woodson III ? Are you up to a chjallenge ? If so:
Tag me and invite someone else for the next five days to post a picture in black and white, Use an old one or a new one and edit it or not however you like. (It's just for fun, no pressure at all) If you have a color picture and need a hint on how to convert it just let me know. Last but not least - use the hashtag #5dayblackandwhitechallenge   in your post and amaze us (or entertain or even enlighten, whatever floats your boat)

1 comment: