Wednesday, October 29, 2014

I saw this in a reply to a question from the Fabulous Jane Ellen on a different platform. If you're not following her yet, you're missing out on all sorts of varieties of goodness. The lady has type G+ blood in her veins.

I saw this in a reply to a question from the Fabulous Jane Ellen on a different platform. If you're not following her yet, you're missing out on all sorts of varieties of goodness. The lady has type G+ blood in her veins.
http://www.bustle.com/articles/44162-which-wine-pairs-with-my-halloween-candy-heres-how-to-tell-for-the-classiest-halloween-ever

3 comments:

  1. type G+ blood --> with 12.5 million views, I can well believe it :-D
    different platform --> is that Mylio or Tsu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Sigh) Go ahead and make me say it. It was Faceboo...

    ReplyDelete