Monday, October 20, 2014

Yay ! I finally received an invitation to the 5dayblackandwhitechallenge


Yay ! I finally received an invitation to the 5dayblackandwhitechallenge 
Thank you Michelle Smith, I'm going to enjoy every day of this.
So if I understand it - We can use old or new pictures and either shoot or share b&w or convert them (which I did here).into b&w shots.
Then just tag the person who invited you and include the hashtag #5dayblackandwhitechallenge   and invite someone else to join the party. So without further ado - I'm asking Connie Hollenden to please grab a phone or a camera or even a scrapbook and give it a whirl.

3 comments:

  1. :D So glad you accepted!  nice lines and scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ila East, do you want to play ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problemo - I just thought you might have some old er, pictures you could scan in from a scrapbook or something maybe ?

    ReplyDelete