Friday, October 24, 2014

This is the half way point for my Five Day Challenge from the quintessentially angelic paula contreras, Since this is the high point of this project, I thought a very special photographer was needed to help us out.


This is the half way point for my Five Day Challenge from the quintessentially angelic paula contreras, Since this is the high point of this project, I thought a very special photographer was needed to help us out.
What do you say, Tonya Freed ? Are you up to accepting the #5dayblackandwhitechallenge  ? I see you've been busy lately so on the off chance that you've not seen the "specs":

Any B&W shot, old or new. Shot in mono or converted. Tag the peep who drew you in and ask someone else to play. Oh, and just for fun. No pressure so enjoy the ride.

5 comments: