Thursday, October 23, 2014

I love all my "photographer" buddies. I do and I've learned so much and they're generous and helpful in so many ways.


I love all my "photographer" buddies. I do and I've learned so much and they're generous and helpful in so many ways.
Then there's other folks. Ones who have their own vision. Peeps like this who have incredible, amazing things to show us. This right here is a perfect example of why we (us shutter bugs) should look outside of our usual photo circles and challenge some other people.
Do it ! I challenger you. I dare you...

Originally shared by Joyce Donahue

For day 3 of my #5dayblackandwhitechallenge  a photo I took at one of our local retreat centers. I've always been fascinated by the intricate branches of bare trees. Thanks for tagging me ted kelly 

So, for my next person, I invite Thomas Sanjurjo to start the #5dayblackandwhitechallenge . Please post a black and white photo every day for 5 days. It must be yours, but it can be new or old. Don't forget the hashtag and don't forget to tag a new person to join in on the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment