Friday, October 24, 2014

For my last offering in the #5dayblackandwhitechallenge that Michelle Smith invited me to, I decided to just #phoneitin . I shot it and processed it and shared it all from a very cheap camera.This is Lizzie and she lives in Cookeville, TN (not too far from the famously photogenic Bob)


For my last offering in the #5dayblackandwhitechallenge  that Michelle Smith invited me to, I decided to just #phoneitin .   I shot it and processed it and shared it all from a very cheap camera.This is Lizzie and she lives in Cookeville, TN (not too far from the famously photogenic Bob)
She is going to challenge the photogenically famous Jim Herrin to upload a quintuple of pictures in black and white. They can be old or new and edited however he see fit.
Jim, If you choose accept the challenge, this msg. won't self-destruct or anything, but I hope you'll tag me and invite some other sucker googler to join us in the party. They just have to be pix either by you, of you or even out of an old shoe box of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment