Thursday, October 16, 2014

The light was bad. It rained on me the whole time and it was chilly. I would do it again with gusto though. I can't hardly wait to see it in the dead of winter too...

The light was bad. It rained on me the whole time and it was chilly. I would do it again with gusto though. I can't hardly wait to see it in the dead of winter too...
(I hate the cold btw and not a big fan of chilly)
https://plus.google.com/105939148031523355640/stories/1c7bdccf-985e-3993-b194-2ac5022bea3414916ccfee9

4 comments:

  1. Ralph Brown I thought you might like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wondered that myself Ralph, If I ever go outside again before springtime... lol
    Actually, I'm hoping to have a midwinter picnic up there so, we shall see. (maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was amazing..are you using a camera phone or a really cool camera..I cant believe the cool detail in these pics I can see on my phone..lol ted kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mostly a cheap Cannon Powershot SX130  that I got used from my wicked stepdaughter. I've seen them on ebay for 40-50 bucks  but I didn't haggle with her...
    I did probably take a few of these with a very cheap phone It's a newish LG but doesn't even have a flash on it.  
    I didn't juice these up at all, though google probably did. I just have started to learn a little about the settings on the camera. Connie Hollenden

    ReplyDelete