Thursday, June 25, 2015

Well, it's #stairsthursday again and I did get a few pretty good stair pictures this week. I don't think pretty good cuts it anymore though. Liz MC manages Stairs Thursday and the level of the contributions there are going up, up up.


Well, it's #stairsthursday  again and I did get a few pretty good stair pictures this week. I don't think pretty good cuts it anymore though. Liz MC manages Stairs Thursday and the level of the contributions there are going up, up up. 
So I put together a famous painting and a poem about it instead of a mediocre picture. Don't forget to click on the hashtag or follow along,

3 comments:

  1. Very cool and creative ted kelly​! And I'm for showing works of all kinds and ages (1912!). Thanks for the props on this theme too, Stairs Thursday​ appreciates it!

    ReplyDelete