Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I have a hard time sticking with projects. At the start of the year I decided to try to change that. The WPP2015 project is a weekly photo challenge and I'm half way there. So far so good and I'm happy with my progress.

I have a hard time sticking with projects. At the start of the year I decided to try to change that. The WPP2015 project is a weekly photo challenge and I'm half way there. So far so good and I'm happy with my progress.
Who wants to join me for the last half of the year. Just add Weekly Photo Project 2015 to your circles and start snapping.














8 comments:

  1. The Weekly Photo Challenge is a great community of folks that simply love photography and also enjoy having a lot of fun! We have all levels of photographers in there, from folks that just snap some pics for fun, to true [professionals. So please do take a look and join in the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. JR speaks the truth - though he is referring to a different photo thingie. Take a peek at the WPC too, it's a whole lotta awesome 
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/116028370426192861501

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have it in my circles but just haven't participated as of yet. I'm going to try harder to participate this second half of the year. Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just realized that my comment above was ever so slightly not on target? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anita W​ just restart any time you want it is all for fun and very low stress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jamie Rich It had to eventually happen sometime, right ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hard to imagine ted kelly, hard to imagine... ;)

    ReplyDelete