Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Hi

Hi
I just want to be clear. I think you're serious about your views and feel that sharing them is important. If I'm wrong about that feel free to enlighten me.
I hold my beliefs to be very important - to me. I don't expect them to matter to you. I guess maybe I wish you believed something like I do but I'm not diminished in any way or hurt by the fact that you don't. 
I'm Irish so I like a good spirited discussion.I don't fight clean, but I'm only playing. If I'm playing too rough or hitting below the belt, well get used to it. I'll stop if you want, but I'm only interested in playing full on. I'm a lot nicer than lots of peeps too. When and if they hurt you it will because they feel threatened and they will really want to hurt you. I for example don't think you are going to hell. You obviously don't think so either for entirely different reasons. (lol) Some folks out there probably would hope and pray that you do. 
(I don't play as nice with them btw)

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure - sometimes I don't and sometimes I do. I don't personally think of it as fire and brimstone as much as I envision just a cold eternal emptyness.

    ReplyDelete