Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Half way through and still my favorite photo project. It seemed too easy to shoot train tracks or highways, I wanted to go vertical with my perspective picture.


Half way through and still my favorite photo project. It seemed too easy to shoot train tracks or highways, I wanted to go vertical with my perspective picture.
WPP 2015 - Week 26 - Vanishing Point
Weekly Photo Project 2015 curated by Alen Ianni , Bernhard Rembold , Cliff Loresco , Francesco Scaglioni , Heather D ,  Ken Fowkes ,  Navin Upendran  , Robyn King and T.E. Smith
#WPP2015
#WPP2015-Wk26-VanishingPoint

8 comments:

  1. That's a wow! Perspective shooting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen such a perfect level fence lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't even know how much that comment makes me smile Elizabeth. I often (very often) have to go back and level the horizon in my shots. I tried to pay attention to the framing of this shot in the hopes that I can develop better habits and your observation reminded me that my efforts might be paying off. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great image for the theme and I agree about the fence - stunning :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. ted kelly I would love to see a before. I am so glad it made you smile! I can be so brutally honest at times and usually it gets me in trouble. I am learning how to be sensitive lol. :)

    ReplyDelete