Thursday, June 11, 2015

Hi Anita Woods

Hi Anita Woods 
I'd like to do a drive~by shake & howdy on Sat. afternoon. If you are tied up when we're coming through, no sweat. We do this run every month or two or so.
Two favors though, regardless. I'm thinking of hitting Harbor Freight for a halogen work light and we don't have one near here. I saw a DIY studio light project and want to give it a shot. It's at 1301 Winchester RD - near 75&64 it looks like. If you have any tips re: traffic etc, that might help ? 
Also - I'm alway on the lookout for stairs,rust,trees and grates for a variety of daily photo themes. If there's anything near there or close to the hwy that you can think of I'd be "grate"ful...

1 comment:

  1. 10-4 I'm guessing 4ish. I'll try to give you a heads up a couple of hours out though.

    ReplyDelete