Sunday, June 14, 2015

I sent you a friend request. It might come in handy sometime. If we ever wanted to chat about sketch stuff with Christina. I don't go on faceboo much these day but it's nice for family things and stuff.

I sent you a friend request. It might come in handy sometime. If we ever wanted to chat about sketch stuff with Christina. I don't go on faceboo much these day but it's nice for family things and stuff.
In a totally unrelated subject - I travel north ever now and then on doggie rescue runs. I go a few places and one of them is Orphans of the Storm in Ravenswood. Should I let you know the next time I'm heading that way. (I saw the Zoo thing when I went to send you the friend request)

7 comments:

  1. Excellent! I got and accepted the Facebook friend request. I guess you were thinking I live near Chicago, because of the Brookfield Zoo post........but actually I am all done with Chicago now, lol.  Because this morning I picked up my daughter and packed her out of campus housing for the last time. We live in North Carolina. I do like to keep Facebook guessing about my origins and whereabouts, so I pick all kinds of addresses to display there, usually placenames reflecting my mood of the time. Those rescue runs you do sound like good works. What exactly is involved? You pick up a dog that has been abandoned, and then work to find  the dog a new home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a couple of no kill shelters up north who take 40-50 southern dogs from shelters near here. Who would have thunk it ???
    One in OH and one in IL and even a few in NY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina want to start a conversation about next weeks challenge and picture, I don't figure we need to stress out over anything so we can proceed however we want to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, how funny. I just sent you a post about that!  Cool..... I am available in both places whenever........

    ReplyDelete
  5. As for the shelters...so you are taking animals up north? But you are also bringing some back?

    ReplyDelete
  6. No - they don't really have no-kill shelters in Tennessee. We tried to start on here in Cookeville and the city wouldn't let us.

    ReplyDelete