Tuesday, April 22, 2014

I am not even slightly interested but I'm betting a few of you might be. If not - sorry for the jetsam...


I am not even slightly interested but I'm betting a few of you might be. If not - sorry for the jetsam...

Originally shared by Rand Fishkin

Announcing IMEC Lab: A collective to help run tests in search engines & social media

http://bit.ly/1myfOqM <----- I love running tests and learning more about how Google Search, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, et al. work. But I need help to scale these efforts. If you can help, please apply to join, and even if you can't, please help this post spread to reach others. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. hmm too deep for me today and tomorrow as I'm working on a Isidewith type of quiz for India Elections. :-)

    ReplyDelete