Saturday, April 12, 2014

Doing all sorts of wild and wonderful things with photos can be a little intimidating. Right ?

Doing all sorts of wild and wonderful things with photos can be a little intimidating. Right ? 
Well, not so much. The editor in G+ is super easy and lots of fun and there are lots of other tools that are easy, free and fun too. I used the SketchGuru on my phone to do this. Here is a link if you want to try it out.  http://sketchguru.org/
You should click on this hashtag to see (or better join in) some terrific examples of #sketchgurusaturday   With paula contreras Amanda Wyckoff Oscar Lovett Christina Lihani and many other amazing plussers.

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely wonderful ted kelly and thank you so much for the great write up.  Yes we do have a lot of fun over here in our Non-theme play of #sketchgurusaturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. The number of participants is growing pretty quickly too, eh ? Though I'd have to say that the quantity is vastly eclipsed by the quality and diversity of the selections.
    In other words - holy cow, have you seen some of the pictures these peeps are putting out ? I mean, yikes ! I'm still doing it for the fun of it but I feel like I have to step it up every week. Some Most of the stuff is just breath taking...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree ted kelly I'm trying to use different filters every week, just to try them out, but I'm already deciding what I like best about Sketch Guru and getting ready to try different apps now.  Glad you have joined us would you like me to add you to the circle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be delighted paula contreras and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo on the write-up above ted kelly! I love these side-by-side photos of the chair in daytime and the chair seemingly after sunset! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks bunches. I wish I'd thought to flip them though. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been flipping back and forth trying to decide which I like best. They are so different yet the same. Oh well, I give up. I'll settle for liking them both.

    ReplyDelete