Sunday, October 9, 2011

Believe or not as you wish in God. I have seen the face of the devil, and his name is Zuckerberg......

Believe or not as you wish in God. I have seen the face of the devil, and his name is Zuckerberg......

Good morning. I'm going to take this opportunity to try to start a little dialog. I'm a Florida native, recovering Catholic (shopping cart variety) and ordained minister (internet variety). I will make every effort to keep my faith out of the discussions we have here because it seems to me that to talk about atheism requires that you stick to logic, reason and facts. I urge everyone to weigh in on that though. We should probably agree on how to proceed before we go on. I'd also like to apologize in advance if I stray from my intent and let some of my faith creep in. Feel free to bring it to my attention either privately or in open comments. I like to say that I respect every ones ideas but sometimes I need a reminder. Lastly, thanks Ila East

No comments:

Post a Comment