Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dustin seems to get a lot of good comments - maybe we should try to get our circles and his together ?


Dustin seems to get a lot of good comments - maybe we should try to get our circles and his together ?

Originally shared by Dustin W. Stout

I'm noticing a pattern with every Christianity related post I publish here on G+. The same skeptical comments, same objections (justifiable or not) and the same stereotypical presuppositions about Christians. It's a bit disheartening.

But thanks to this, I've had a brilliant idea! Instead of answering the same skeptical remarks time and time again, I think I'll dedicate a series of posts to these same reoccurring objections/remarks-- most of which are easily broken down with logic or reasoning (except in the case of the unreasonable person). Each post will address common objections that I've been seeing in every comment stream relating to Christianity.

I pray that if nothing else it breaks down the walls of stereotypical presuppositions that make it so difficult to have honest, intellectual conversation.

If you'd like to be notified of these posts, tag yourself in the attached photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment