Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Via James Overheul

Via James Overheul

Originally shared by Hayley-Amanda Miles

I am angry at Facebook. RINJ

I am Amanda from the RINJ (Rape Is No Joke) Campaign. (http://tinyurl.com/3r9yw4b )

In my group are rape victims, horrified to learn of this "war' of awful words. Facebook poked them in the eye with a stick saying it's all just a joke like in a pub. No. Rape is no joke. Listen to victims! Rape stole their lives.

I stumbled on a pro-rape group a couple of years ago. I was told by an IT person that Facebook made big cash over publicity from pro-rape content; content that incited riots; content that told how to make bombs etc.

For some reason, Facebook in parts has become a festering septic tank of filth.

I know sex attracts internet hits--apparently rough sex gets more. I presume from the proliferation of misogynous pro-rape communities on Facebook that forced sex (rape) is a big attraction. Dozens of pro-rape groups on Facebook have gone viral in their growth with intermittent outbreaks of publicity.

Facebook is making big ad dollars from free content of users including perverts, rapists and paedophiles I deduce from the comments like these below that I found on FB pro-rape content pages.

"I'm pro rape. As in, really good at it"
"If your tie her up and gag her, she can't run or say no"
"I love raping bitches... don't complain sluts or your next"
"I want to kick you so hard in the cunt my foot disappears"
"you fucking useless twat. I'll fuck you with my hammer till you bleed and die."

ModCloth, Samsung, Ikea, Netflix and others are advertising on pages with this pro-rape filth. Do they know? They have been told stop or we will organize a boycott of their products.

Sony, Amex and BlackBerry already pulled their ads. We made a banner that says that and have circulated it.

Facebook is not a legitimate news media and censorship is not at issue. We the user provide content. No ethical, legal, moral or fact-checking standards exist for us in our posts. At some point society must step in. Here we are! RINJ .

Freedom of speech is not at issue. It's a 13+ family social network site whereat there needs to be strict rules that insist on filtering things like rape encouragement, riot incitement, murder promotion, etcetera. Go scream "BOMB" in the pre-boarding room at your nearest airport. You'll be censored.
Facebook must remove pro-rape content
http://www.facebook.com/rape.is.no.joke
http://tinyurl.com/3r9yw4b

1 comment:

  1. Sadly the world (especially America) is a big joke --- "We" spend lots of time, effort and $$$ on stupid! We spend NO time or other resources on "Doing Things Right". Americans run from the truth, work and decency to "escape real life", be it thru drugs, or stupid entertainment, ie all the dumb as rock sitcoms that so many "can't miss". They all insult my intelligence ------ As Does the system who is run by demons I think Demons not in the religious sense that many might jump on (non thinkers too) but dasterly people who love to control all others and the easiest way to do that it too throw our stupid enterainment so all minds turn to moosh.

    ReplyDelete