Tuesday, September 15, 2015

When the operator saw me taking this (from 150-200 yds away) he stopped, turned the crane so I couldn't see him and waited until I left.


When the operator saw me taking this (from 150-200 yds away) he stopped, turned the crane so I couldn't see him and waited until I left. 
WPP2015-Wk-37-Metal
Weekly Photo Project 2015 curated by Alen Ianni , Bernhard Rembold , Cliff Loresco , Francesco Scaglioni , Heather D ,  Ken Fowkes ,  Navin Upendran  , Robyn King and T.E. Smith
#WPP2015
#WPP2015-Wk-37-Metal

3 comments:

  1. I don't like people watching me work either. Or maybe he thought you were trying to take some "gotcha" photos. Or maybe just shy.

    I like the pic though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. always on the look out for our friends from OSHA.

    Good Photo

    ReplyDelete