Saturday, September 19, 2015

A phenomenal picture from a great photographer. Feel this before you read the bit of background in the header.


A phenomenal picture from a great photographer. Feel this before you read the bit of background in the header. 

Originally shared by Peter Jarvis

#wpc2015  #smileyou'reoncandidcamera
Big Issue Seller Norwich.
This week's challenge was quite hard for me to complete. As I work alone all day on farms  and live in the middle of nowhere I can go all week without seeing anyone apart from my family.
However I managed to quickly travel into Norwich this morning to take this picture of a Big Issue Seller on his fag break.
I don't know if other areas have "the Big Issue", which is a magazine that homeless or down on their luck people in Norwich are given to sell and they can keep the profits to help them survive.
This gentleman is having a cigarette while talking to one of his colleagues.

No comments:

Post a Comment