Sunday, September 6, 2015

Howdy and stuff. I'm Theo and you can blame Christian for inviting me to this rodeo. I figured a selfie was a pretty good how~do~you~do and to prove that I'm not a vampire - voila'...


Howdy and stuff. I'm Theo and you can blame Christian for inviting me to this rodeo. I figured a selfie was a pretty good how~do~you~do and to prove that I'm not a vampire -  voila'...
I'm a Florida native living in middle Tennessee. Married for the first time on the wrong end of my fifties and have COPD. I probably shouldn't be climbing up on top of railroad cars but, you know ~ anything for the shot, right ?
Feel free to offer criticism or suggestions on my pictures. My ego is way too big and I need to work on my humility anyway. For example, I wanted to do this in yellow/white instead of b&w but I couldn't make it work. Any ideas ?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome ted kelly I might need to see it in colour first ;) Cool image

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome ted kelly glad to see you here and nice shadow entry.
    I know you have GIMP installed so I will give you a quick way to do a yellow hue monochrome out of any picture...
    1. Start GIMP
    2. Open the desired image
    3. In the menu bar select Colors>Colorize
    4. In the pop-up window move the hue slider to about 60
    Then you have a yellow toned monochrome image, ready for any further tweaks you may want to do...  It is that simple... Further complications can be added later ;))

    ReplyDelete