Sunday, August 9, 2015

I knew I had to use one of these for day 1 of the Art through the Apeture Photography #fivedaybokehchallenge !


I knew I had to use one of these for day 1 of the Art through the Apeture Photography  #fivedaybokehchallenge  !
Most folks think it means sparkly (I did) but it really just means:
bo·keh pronounced bōˈkā (bow~kay)
the visual quality of the out-of-focus areas of a photographic image, especially as rendered by a particular lens.
Here's a pretty good, in-depth (pun intended) article about it.
https://photographylife.com/what-is-bokeh
I somewhat randomly choose Jacqueline Johnson to join in the challenge. Tag me, hashtag the challenge and pick someone else then just share the blur (or not- no pressure here) New shot or old whatever you shot or shoot yourself is appropriate.

3 comments: