Wednesday, August 19, 2015

I've been slacking off pretty busy and got behind on my participation in the Jamie Rich #fivedaynaturechallenge This little guy was not at all cooperative so I didn't get a good shot. He was so darn pretty though that I just had to bring him to the party. What say you Zissy Foy Would you care to dig up a few nature shots, tag me and five other folks ?


I've been slacking off pretty busy and got behind on my participation in the Jamie Rich  #fivedaynaturechallenge  This little guy was not at all cooperative so I didn't get a good shot. He was so darn pretty though that I just had to bring him to the party. What say you Zissy Foy Would you care to dig up a few nature shots, tag me and five other folks ?
(You don't have to, if you'tr too busy)

3 comments:

  1. cool shot ted kelly  of the red velvet ant/ or also called the cow killer ant.. I hear they are  actually a wasp. the females have no wings. Apparently it is said that her sting is so painful it could kill a cow.. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is some very good info to have Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete