Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Day 2/5 of the #fivedaybokehchallenge courtesy of Art through the Apeture Photography combined with #grateartwednesday via Gary Posner and David Washington and Grate Art Wednesday


Day 2/5 of the #fivedaybokehchallenge  courtesy of Art through the Apeture Photography combined with #grateartwednesday  via Gary Posner and David Washington and Grate Art Wednesday 
I tried something a little different with this attempt at the art of bokeh. Now I'm going to invite (nearly at random) Jenn Camforth to take a swing at her interpretation of bokeh. (no pressure though) If you decide to jump in, just tag me and somebody else and well, you know the drill...

5 comments:

  1. TY PC I just had to play with the light this morning.It was dancing and spinning around so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get out myself and try some new things, thanks for inspiring Theo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I'm 3 days in to a challenge I started 3 weeks ago. Not feeling it right now. So I might or I might not finish it. Thanks for the invite. And great shot

    ReplyDelete
  4. No sweat - no pressure - I know the feels...

    ReplyDelete