Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Follow this rising star before she's rich and famous.Seriously folks, she's *that good. Drop me if you need to. to make room, but follow her. You won;t be sorry.


Follow this rising star before she's rich and famous.Seriously folks, she's *that good. Drop me if you need to. to make room, but follow her.  You won;t be sorry.

Originally shared by Rita Zietsma

One year ago this past week I was introduced to the world of. Google+ I have to say it has changed my life in so many ways. I have met so many amazing people, both in person and online. I love the photo walks. I have had the privilege of participating in 2 mentorships and 2 scavenger hunts. I love the learning, the feedback, the encouragement and the inspiration this amazing community has provided. I have grown so much in my photography. This image I took a couple of weeks ago sums it up - potential, power, growing, movement, fun. Thank you to all my G+ friends!! #dance   #blackandwhitephotography

2 comments:

  1. AW..totally thank you so much ted kelly  . You have no idea how much you just made my day, as I once again get bypassed at my day job :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that Rita. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a rising tide (or something like that)

    ReplyDelete