Saturday, July 18, 2015

Neon effect via XnSketch with Dollar Store props and Habitat ReStore lighting. My halogen worklight from Harbor Freight burned out just after I was done with this "shoot" , so a trip to the Bulbs and Battery store is on the agenda for today.


Neon effect via XnSketch with Dollar Store props and Habitat ReStore lighting. My halogen worklight from Harbor Freight burned out just after I was done with this "shoot" , so a trip to the Bulbs and Battery store is on the agenda for today.
Moral of the story - an empty nest makes for a new photo studio !

8 comments:

  1. The contrast between the light and dark is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny, I never heard of harbor freight till I moved to Fort Wayne, and here, you have to go there. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, the nearest one is 60 miles away. I did a fly-by shake and howdy with a fellow sketcher on one of my doggy rescue runs and picked up the shop light for photo work. There was a HF store in Kentuckey we met up at. I just hope the next bulb (a daylight one if I can find one) lasts longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool ted kelly except the bulb burning out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! magic and beautiful!
    like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I think it turned out pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete