Thursday, July 30, 2015

I accept your challenge Jamie Rich and I'll try my hand at the #fivedaynaturechallenge . I'm going to look outside of my list of the "usual suspects" and invite Tine de Jong to join in. If anybody else wants to give it a go, just tag me and somebody else and share a picture (old or new) that fits.


I accept your challenge Jamie Rich and I'll try my hand at the #fivedaynaturechallenge . I'm going to look outside of my list of the "usual suspects" and invite Tine de Jong to join in. If anybody else wants to give it a go, just tag me and somebody else and share a picture (old or new) that fits.

4 comments:

  1. No problem my dear. I hope you have a lovely and stress free week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I have no idea what plant it is, but you make it look good ted kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what they call a weed, I think, JR.

    ReplyDelete