Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Well the Steamies went off to Mass. The Baconessa posted a funny pic of a fat person. Jen J-C quit the soup after a couple of different 100+ threads (all bitching) Nobody had anybodys back. James G had to stop a couple of fights. More bitching about fakey profiles. I unfriended some popular peeps. Anya is back so the flower supposedly went crazy with the trolls trying to duke it out. Hell got overrun by teen agers. (like as young as 14) I quit the Haven (last weeek) and all of Caroles groups (Linda was one of my cuts) Oh and they have some new list things and feature pissing everybody off.... whew

Well the Steamies went off to Mass. The Baconessa posted a funny pic of a fat person. Jen J-C quit the soup after a couple of different 100+ threads (all bitching) Nobody had anybodys back. James G had to stop a couple of fights. More bitching about fakey profiles. I unfriended some popular peeps. Anya is back so the flower supposedly went crazy with the trolls trying to duke it out. Hell got overrun by teen agers. (like as young as 14) I quit the Haven (last weeek) and all of Caroles groups (Linda was one of my cuts) Oh and they have some new list things and feature pissing everybody off.... whew
I hope I didn't miss anything.

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow...I wonder what caused that... (100+ threads of people bitching has never happened while I was there)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The calming influences were off getting steamy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...maybe that's part of it...but I find it hard to believe that Jeanne, Karen, Mary Lin, Hope, and JVH (hope I didn't miss anyone) are the only things keeping the Arbs from jumping down each others' throats...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, David James was there too, wasn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. take them out of the picture and the percentage of newbie ass-wipe to farbs changes drastically. The general consensus seemed to be - Anything is ok unless it's actually criminal except for expressing any criticism of what anybody else does. Good people said in open threads - well if there is anything you don't like then you should leave. Not one hint of, hey can't we talk it over or work it out... Finally Donna BP and eventually I said very tiny little comments about community and camaraderie or something. Those didn't get much play - but at least a few likes.

    It's calmed down now and I think Jen was the only one to go. These things have always been around but the whole fb environment was crazy while mod of the admins from the soup were away. Maybe it was the moon or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She hasn't deleted her facebook has she? If so, I hope she logs on here sometimes...I'd hate to lose contact with her...

    ReplyDelete
  7. no - I friended her afterwards - I'll tell her you said to come over to the plus side

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks...

    I wonder if I would have been able to curb this outburst at all if I were there...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand what you mean - I don't have any problem myself dropping in over there. It's okay in small doses, if you know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, I suppose...I still don't think I'll go back...but I can't help but feel that I would have been able to stop that before it got out of hand if I were still there...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Could well be - but it's cool now. I've heard the admins had a pow-wow and are going to let it just fade way. If they think it's all good, who is to differ ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I trust the admins that remained when I left...and probably any that got recruited after I left...

    ReplyDelete