Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Originally shared by Adam “Hairthulhu” Cross

Originally shared by Adam “Hairthulhu” Cross

Look, I hate spam as much as the next guy; but this is important enough to me to get out there. She has health issues that prevent her from working, but she still want to help her family and make a small income, just like me and this crazy writing thing.

Check the link. Buy something cheap; it doesn't matter. But I would consider it a personal favor. So much so that if you can get me a receipt, I will write you a piece of flash fiction personally; meaning one that will not be posted here or anywhere else, you and I will be the only owners of said piece.
http://www.partylite.biz/sites/jennyoc/guest-reply?showid=9256455&guestid=8267816&attend=N

No comments:

Post a Comment