Wednesday, September 28, 2011

hey - we're doing this 7 thing about yourself thingie....

hey - we're doing this 7 thing about yourself thingie....


C. Corey Fisk - - I'm a writer, specializing in words about books and autobiographical essays... thought I was retired but just accepted a proposal to publish a few chapbooks.
- I'm the most severely disabled person you'll ever meet outside of a hospital or nursing home setting. Just trust me on this.
- I'm a recent California transplant, but spent most of my life on Cape Cod or in Boston/Cambridge.
- G+ helps me pass the days with photo, science, cooking and word tastiness.
- When I moved to CA. I acquired three kids -- of all my challenges, this is the hardest one I've faced and the most rewarding.
- I have kissed Neil Gaiman and punched Harlan Ellison -- on the same day.
- I have been accused of being a Heinlein character or more than ten occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment