Monday, September 26, 2011

I have to complete one promised writing assignment before breaking out the red pencil....

I have to complete one promised writing assignment before breaking out the red pencil....
Um....
I understand the story and the second story too. I think you should keep enough flesh to develop the Luna motivation - but - save the whole troll thing for a second (saleable) story. probably more of a novella?

roughly - for the purpose of the Evil Jester thing I'd pare it to this...
Meredith loses Vic, who went in the army so they could afford to have Luna. She goes to live with dad and gets involved with support grps to help deal with loss and gets sucked into the computer.
Cut to Luna grown up --
Sorry - effing real life trolls interrupting but will work on it later

more Tina please - she ties it together nicely

anyway all mommys have good reasons to get hooked by the computer (who is the villian) one is bbs's and support grps - another is that mom is on fb (or at least in the computer)
3rd ends the story open-ended

the media is the hook but the computer is the bad guy....
just a thought...

this may take me a while but I thought I'd share it with you 1st to save time/effort

I may be off line for a while but if you msg me on fb it will ring too my phone - if you have questions or objections/comments tonight - dead line is halloween

2 comments:

  1. Well, it will be tough to pull out 2000 plus words if you don't focus it down a bit. I'll go over my hard copy one more time but trimming a third is a lot of snipping...

    ReplyDelete