Tuesday, November 25, 2014

This is the last day of my #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge for Dryade Geo. She hit one out of the park this morning and I was going to try to rise to the occasion too but, it just didn't happen.


This is the last day of my #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge  for Dryade Geo. She hit one out of the park this morning and I was going to try to rise to the occasion too but, it just didn't happen.
I went for a follow up to my eye doctor that led to a day of trips to a couple of pharmacies mixed in with a visit to the VA. Every thing should be okay but I'm too pooped to feel particularly productive. So here's a shot from the doctors office and I'll just ask one of you to tag yourself into the game...

1 comment:

  1. So many things to look through! Sounds like a huge day. Sometimes we all just have to be nice to ourselves.

    Thank you for joining me on round two. :D will see what I can drag together for my last one today also. Rest up!

    ReplyDelete