Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My 3rd selection for the #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge this time around has a bit more of both "black" and "white" in it than you usually get to see theses days.


My 3rd selection for the #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge  this time around has a bit more of both "black" and "white" in it than you usually get to see theses days.
What do you think of this one Tony Lazzari ? 
Tony and aren't buddies and I was surprised and honored when he tagged me to play. He's like a real photographer and stuff !!! So I've been trying to snag other peeps by surprise this round. I fully expect Wilco Wings to at first say either "What ???" or maybe even "Who ???" But hopefully, he'll add one more thought and say "Why not ?"

2 comments:

  1. ted kelly, I'm just a wanna be good photographer but I do appreciate the thought. I like this image a lot - technology in a natural environment, nice juxtaposition. And i appreciate you jumping back into this. Hopefully those you reach out to will do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ted kelly​ challenge accepted 😉

    ReplyDelete