Monday, November 24, 2014

I wasn't sure what I wanted to show Dryade Geo today for the #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge . I looked at a bunch of my favorites then in a flash, I knew which one I wanted. I only had to mess around with it a little because it was already in black and white. The horizon was way out of level though so I had to shrink it a little to straighten it out some.


I wasn't sure what I wanted to show Dryade Geo today for the #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge . I looked at a bunch of my favorites then in a flash, I knew which one I wanted. I only had to mess around with it a little because it was already in black and white. The horizon was way out of level though so I had to shrink it a little to straighten it out some. 
After today, I only have to pick one more shot. But there is still the matter of enticing someone else to play today. Somewhat at random I'm picking on Elizabeth Kearvell to play along. I really really liked a picture she posted recently, so maybe it's not quite as random as all that.

5 comments:

  1. This is incredible! Must have been so amazing to get home.and see what.you had captured :D wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thrilled - I'd been trying for ages to get one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ted kelly....hello Ted.....ok ya got me....love doing B&W ...thank you for the invite....Awesome pic.... :-)

    ReplyDelete