Sunday, November 23, 2014

If Dryade Geo hadn't challenged me to take the #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge again, I'd have never gone back to dig this one up. Thanks DG, I owe you one. Okay I actually owe you two more, but whose counting.


If Dryade Geo hadn't challenged me to take the #fivedayblackandwhitechallenge  again, I'd have never gone back to dig this one up. Thanks DG, I owe you one. Okay I actually owe you two more, but whose counting.
I need to try to bring someone else into the game and I'm going to just type in a "plus", close my eyes and hit another letter. I can't wait to see who comes up. annie bodnar Hmm... Are you interested in taking a turn at bat ?

3 comments:

  1. nice doggie. sure, why not? thanks ted kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Squee :)
    I am waiting on a replacement card reader to arrive in the next couple.of days so I can get the photos from camera of doom. So am paused

    ReplyDelete