Saturday, July 19, 2014

It's a dreary, drizzly, damp #sketchgurusaturday here in Cookeville. I think I'll just cocoon all day. paula contreras Amanda Wyckoff Oscar Lovett Christina Lihani But I'll hopefully be dreaming about butterflies rather that this little guy.


It's a dreary, drizzly, damp #sketchgurusaturday  here in Cookeville. I think I'll just cocoon all day. paula contreras Amanda Wyckoff Oscar Lovett Christina Lihani  But I'll hopefully be dreaming about butterflies rather that this little guy.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I know those kind of days.  a fire roaring and setting reading a book or watching a good movie.  What ever you do have a wonderful day Ted and thanks for sharing this furry little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo here ted kelly! You stay dry and cozy, you here?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda like the little guy ted kelly. A cozy furry photo.

    ReplyDelete