Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Originally shared by Johan Horak

Originally shared by Johan Horak

22 Writing Tools You'll Like

I just went through them all. Some I use already. But if you are a gadget freak like me then this list of tools will keep you busy for a while.

1) I could not really get InboxQ to give me good questions to answer. It looks at questions being asked for your keywords. I think they look at ? and then adds it if your keyword is used.

2) Content Idea Generator this is a clever tool. Really clever. I am impressed. I would have liked it to include LinkedIn questions. But check it out. It needs a bit of figuring out. 

3) Diigo. Not for me at this moment. But it looks pretty cool. I may try it later.

4) Disqus I am not using this comment system on any of my blogs. I have in the past. The review here makes me think....

16) Photo Pin is a cool tool to search for free photos from creative commons.

Go and check out the rest and let me know what you like, have used and want to use. ;-)
http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/22-top-blogging-tools/

No comments:

Post a Comment