Sunday, August 19, 2012

Graphic Sexual Images and Imagery I don't know if you follow this artist or not. Some of his stuff is great. Open in private

Graphic Sexual Images and Imagery I don't know if you follow this artist or not. Some of his stuff is great. Open in private

Originally shared by ****

Falling asleep on my stomach.......kisses up my back....thumb gently on my clit to make her wetter. My body responds before I am awake....I'm in a dream state. A dream of a slow dance I don't want to end. You climb on top of me, warm breaths on my neck. He is deep and moving circles in her......turn my head to kiss you deeply. Holding your head in my hands.....I explode so hard when I realize this isn't a dream....
http://www.samarelart.com/basement/art_basement_034.html

No comments:

Post a Comment