Saturday, April 18, 2015

Do you Guru ?


Do you Guru ?
It's #sketchgurursaturday  and this week I used Befunky.com to "funkify" this photo. You - yes, I do mean you. You know who I mean. (hint: it's you) should come out and play. It's like one of those hashtag themes but better because while we do have an hashtag we are the theme-less ones. So leave your themes (and inhibitions) behind and grab a picture and your favorite app, plug-in or extension and you too can be a G+r+.
Just, if you would please, add the #sketchgurusaturday  and tag me along with Christina Lihani and paula contreras when you post your pix.

8 comments:

  1. A new app (to me)! Very effervescent photo ted kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the point.
    (hahahah) get it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done ted kelly I actually have that app and use it some but I do tend to use several different apps together as a kind of work flow to get what I want

    ReplyDelete
  4. groans at Ted's joke but still smiles too

    ReplyDelete
  5. ted kelly I will have to try that app.  Neat pic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ted kelly...wow...love it Ted...awesome effect.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks y'all. I liked this one because it was a good example of turning a mediocre snapshot into something a bit more interesting. It was quick and pretty simple to do  and using a pretty friendly app.
    See you next time :+)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Theo, this is so freaking fun.  Good one my friend.

    ReplyDelete