Friday, April 17, 2015

It's almost #sketchgurusaturday and I've been invited to help paula contreras and Christina Lihani curate the non-theme shenanigans. So I hope you will join us (at least this one time) please and see what magic you can come up with.


It's almost #sketchgurusaturday  and I've been invited to help paula contreras and Christina Lihani curate the non-theme shenanigans. So I hope you will join us (at least this one time) please and see what magic you can come up with.
It makes it easier for us to see what you share if you use the hashtag and plus-tag us in your post.

4 comments:

  1. So....we just manipulate a photo to look like a sketch and hashtag??

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS AWESOME! I'm so glad you are on our team ted kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bretta Elmore -- search the hashtag here on G+  and you'll see many examples. When you have a photo ready, use the hashtag sketchgurusaturday and tag, Christina Lihani , paula contreras, and ted kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Theo, have I told you lately how awesome you are, because you are!

    ReplyDelete