Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Who puts good news on the internet ?

Who puts good news on the internet ?
Oh yeah - good peeps of course.

Originally shared by Ila East

I was really and truly shocked when I called Sleep Number this morning. We purchased a Select Comfort mattress (now called a Sleep Number) in about 1991. When we got our new mobile home last October, we had to break it down and move it of course. I noticed what seemed to be mold on the air chambers.

I finally got around to calling them this morning to find out what to clean them with. I expected to be told an over-the-counter product or for them to sell me something to clean it with.

I was told it was regular household mold that we have all around us and in our upholstered furniture. I'm waiting now for the pitch. They said about 1997 they began to treat their air chambers and foam toppers with anti-mold products. They treat it very seriously and - shocker time - they are replacing the air chambers and foam topper free.

Over twenty years old, definitely out of warranty, and they are going to practically give us a new mattress. What more can you ask.

1 comment: